By using the site, you signify your agreement to the following terms and conditions.
1. Ownership of Content
2. Your Use of Site
Company “KALYNTORG” Limited grants you permission to use the Site as follows:
- You have to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations while using the Site.
- You may not distribute, modify, copy, transmit, display reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without written permission of “KALYNTORG” Limited;
- Do not use this website to send, transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, offensive, annoying, libelous, defamatory, rude, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane materials that could constitute or encourage conduct that could be considered as a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. “KALYNTORG” Limited will closely cooperate with any government authorities and execute all court’s requests to disclose the identity of anyone who has sent or transferred such information or materials;
- It is forbidden to use the Website to impersonate any person or entity, including the Website moderator, any representative of “KALYNTORG” Limited or its Affiliated Companies, to make false statements or wrong declarations about your contacts with any person or organization regarding the Site; implicitly declare or defend that we confirm such information;
- It is forbidden to use the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitations of any part of the Site, use or access to it;
- It is forbidden to submit or transmit any viruses, malicious software, such as worms, «Trojan horses”, “Easter Egg”, “Time bomb”, spyware or any other computer code, file or program that may or are intended to damage the operation of any computer hardware, software or any sort of technical equipment;
- It is prohibited to use the Site to violate the legal rights of others or to compile personal information that identifies Users of this Website;
- It is forbidden to restrict any other person from accessing the Site as well as prevent or disrupt the Site, other servers or networks used to make the Site available. Violation of any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks is also prohibited;
- It is forbidden to modify, adapt, translate, analyze, decompile or disassemble any part of the Site.
E-mail messages and other submissions will not be encrypted or protected. You hereby warrant that all information you submit to the Site is truthful and complete, you will maintain the accuracy of such information and update it. You agree, if any information you provide is false, inaccurate or incomplete, we may terminate your use of the site.
4. Exclusion of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND MATERIALS WHICH ARE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER “KALYNTORG” Limited NOR ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OTHER PARTIES INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR SUPPLYING THE SITE and any of their directors , performers, employees, agents , shareholders , licensors and representatives ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION , DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE ASSETS LOSS, LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, CONTENT, USER CONTENT OR THE INTERCEPTION OF SUCH INFORMATION by UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES AND LOSSES ARE KNOWN IN ADVANCED.
6. Revision to the Terms